Double your pleasure and your sense of style with the Logan dual power recliner. Okin motor capability gives you the freedom to recline back and elevate your legs with the touch of a button. An independent power tilting headrest adjusts to any position. A USB charging port is conveniently located next to the power recline buttons. Designer upholstery of the Logan with butter-soft genuine leather satisfies the need to relax every hour of the day.
- Premium Leather: Top Grain leather is upholstered on seating areas and armrest. Leather match is used on the sides and back.
- Ultimate Comfort Seating: Made with a unique combination of premium goose feather and down, pocketed coils, memory foam, and 2.25lbs high-resiliency foam for the ultimate comfort. The back cushions are non-removable for consistent support, and the seat cushions are fixed and non-reversible, ensuring a uniform look. Additionally, the cushions are crafted without zip covers, maintaining a streamlined design.
- Maximum Durability Frame: Crafted with Kiln-dried solid wood frame and reinforced with L-braced and glued corner blocks for maximum durability.
- Construction Details: No-sag spring base and foam padded sides and back provide added support and comfort.
- Power Motion: Refined engineering ensures smooth, noiseless and stable reclining, providing unparalleled comfort and versatile positions. Each recliner control pane has built-in USB ports for added convenience.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
Chair is comfortable and works really well. Only concern is that there was not much communication in relation to timeline of receipt. Was contacted by shipping company once the chair arrived in Ontario to schedule delivery. No real-time notices on when it shipped etc...
Good match with existing leather furniture. Comfortable and relaxing when resting in the recliner.
Beautiful, comfortable, stylish!
Overall, I was very satisfied with the product quality. However, the colour was darker than it looked in the photo. I had expected a light putty shade and it’s more of a light tan.
Logan Power Leather Recliner